First National Bank in Fairfield is seeking a full-time employee to work in various areas of the Bank (floater). Duties include accurately processing a variety of financial transactions and balancing work daily.
- Support the Bank’s guidelines for providing excellent customer service including greeting customers, smiling, using their name and building a rapport with customers that generates customer loyalty.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, operational and security control policies/procedures.
- Provide support as needed for teller, customer service, receptionist and bookkeeping areas at our Main Bank and Branch.
- Other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities quickly. Ongoing evolution of products, services, support systems and equipment is anticipated.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- PC experience including working knowledge of office software for word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet.
- Schedule may fluctuate depending on location and service area. Hours will be between 7:45 AM – 5:00 PM Mon-Thurs; 7:45AM – 6:00 PM Friday; every 3rd Saturday 8:45 AM – 12:15 PM.
This position offers benefits including health/dental insurance, life/disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick leave.
Apply at First National Bank in Fairfield
100 East Burlington Avenue or 1900 West Burlington Avenue
Fairfield, Iowa 52556